The massive leak of leaking concrete that has left tens of thousands of people without electricity in New York City has forced the city to shut down all subway and bus service and impose a temporary ban on all public gatherings, from parties to weddings. 

The news was met with disbelief and anger across the US, with many blaming the power outage on the failure of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), which regulates the nation’s largest utility.

The FERC, the Federal Regulatory Commission, issued a statement saying it is aware of the incident and is working to determine the cause.

“While it is premature to provide any further details, FERC is aware that a portion of the City’s electric grid has experienced a major incident and will be monitoring the situation closely,” the FERC said in a statement.

“We are coordinating with the New York Police Department and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to investigate and address the incident as quickly as possible.”

New York City is prepared for a significant number of visitors to the city.

The City will resume normal operations on Saturday, September 29.

“There is no threat to the public health and safety, the City is fully cooperating with federal and state authorities and the New Yorkers’ First Responders, including our own Fire Department, will continue to assist the City in its response to this incident,” the statement added.

But the damage was already done, with reports emerging on Friday that a small number of protesters had stormed into the Lincoln tunnels, where millions of gallons of concrete were being pumped underground.

The protests, which started last weekend in Brooklyn, have been blamed on the FERC, which regulates New York’s largest power company, the Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA).

The protests were sparked by a plan to use a massive underground tunnel to power an electric substation on the Brooklyn side of Manhattan.

The plan was blocked by a court order, which allowed the FEDC to conduct its own investigation into the incident.

The protesters, which included a group called NYC Civil Liberties, claimed the FEC was “incompetent” and said the plan was a “black eye” on the city’s efforts to clean up its streets. 

“There are people that are going to get killed for a little water,” one of the group’s members, John, told CNN.

“They’re going to be in their communities.

They’re going in their neighborhoods.

And if we don’t do something, they’re going be going to the hills.”

John was one of hundreds of protesters who flooded the streets of New York last week after the FERA ruled that the city had to open up its power supply by mid-September.

But after being blocked by the Feds, the FERG issued an interim order banning the protests and demanding that the Feredals conduct a full investigation.

The New York Mayor’s office said it would be working with the Ferencys to get a full and thorough investigation into what happened, but added that there was nothing to suggest the Ferrals “have a political agenda.” 

“This is not about politics,” the mayor’s office tweeted.

“This is about protecting the people of New Jersey.”

The FERCs investigation into a “significant incident” has now been delayed and will continue through the end of the week. 

According to the New Yorker, New York Gov.

Andrew Cuomo had earlier warned that the state would not stand idly by while the FERS did not act. 

But the state did issue a statement last night, saying it would take action to protect New Yorkers.

“I am disappointed in the FFERC for not immediately taking action,” Cuomo said.

“The Feredc has taken the unprecedented step of imposing a temporary restriction on all activities for New Yorkers.”

New Yorkers will not have electricity for another three weeks, though the city has promised that the grid will be back online by the end in a matter of days. 

However, as we reported earlier this week, the power blackout will not be permanent. 

A total of about 400,000 customers will still be without electricity for the foreseeable future, according to the AP. 

There will be a temporary “fusion” of power between the power grid and emergency services in New Jersey, but the state is expecting to reopen all of the state’s power plants and will not start to repair damaged power lines until at least Monday. 

In addition, New Yorkers who have not been able to get their power restored will not receive a bill until the weekend.